260 King Street #511
Residence #511, a 1BR/1BA home, offers a tranquil and hassle-free environment in the midst of everything going on in the outside world. With enough square footage for a home office, this home has it all for a flexible at-home lifestyle! The amenities are convenient - the front desk handles packages, food delivery, dry cleaning drop off + more; there's a Safeway, Starbucks and Wells Fargo literally downstairs; amenities include a large pool, two hot tubs, gym, community & business centers, etc. You are blocks from Caltrain, Oracle Park, The Embarcadero and freeways 101, 80 & 280. Residence #511 is an open-concept home that overlooks the building's amenities. The kitchen with its ample cabinet and counter space and center work island overlooks the dining and living area. The large bedroom features an enviable walk-in closet. An in-unit washer/dryer, a large bath and 1-car parking complete the home.
Additional Information Availble at: www.tinyurl.com/260king511
• 24-hour doorperson/concierge
• Business center with conference room
• State-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms and saunas
• Heated outdoor lap pool and sun deck
• 2 outdoor spas
• Club room with catering kitchen and entertaining terrace
• Private dog park
• Located in prestigious Mission Bay neighborhood
• Walk Score of 95, a "Walker's Paradise"; Bike Score of 94, a "Biker's Paradise"; Transit Score of 97, a "Rider's Paradise"
• Easy freeway access and public transit within the city and down the Peninsula
*Furnishings shown are computer-generated images created by an outside source. These images may not accurately depict the true scale of the space and are not included in the sale. Neither Seller nor Listing Broker has or will investigate or verify the accuracy of the relative scale of the furnishings and/or the space in these images.
- Community Clubhouse
- Open Floor Plan
- Oversized Windows
- Shopping Nearby
- Community Pool